PGM 2020 is the tenth edition of the International Conference on Probabilistic Graphical Models. It will take place in Aalborg (Denmark, EU) between the 23rd and the 25th of September 2020. The conference welcomes contributions on all aspects of graphical models, including but not limited to:
- Principles of Bayesian (belief) networks, chain graphs, decision networks influence diagrams, probabilistic relational models, and other probabilistic graphical models (PGMs).
- Information processing in PGMs (exact and approximate inference).
- Learning and data mining in the context of PGMs: machine learning approaches, statistical testing and search methods, MCMC simulation.
- Exploitation for the construction of PGMs of results from related disciplines such as statistics, information theory, optimization, deep learning, and decision making under uncertainty.
- Software systems based on PGMs.
- Application of PGMs to real-world problems.
Both theoretical and applied contributions are welcome.
Papers submitted for review should report on original, previously unpublished work. The deadline for abstract submissions is May 22nd, 2020 and the deadline for paper submissions is May 29th, 2020.
The accepted papers will be published in the proceedings track of the Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR). Submission instructions and the author’s kit are available at the conference’s homepage. The page limit is 12 pages in the JMLR (single-column) style. Each submission will go through a standard reviewing process. Papers will be accepted for either plenary or poster presentation, but, in the proceedings, no distinction is made between the two.
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register for the conference.
IJAR Special Issue
Selected papers will be invited to be extended and then submitted to a special issue of the International Journal of Approximate Reasoning (IJAR).
May 22, 2020: Abstract submission deadline
May 29 , 2020: Paper submission deadline
July 13, 2020: Author notification
September 1, 2020: Camera-ready copy due
September 23-25, 2020: Conference